Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Welcome, 2013

Hooray for a new year! I always find it refreshing, invigorating, exciting, etc. to start a new year. This year is different for me in many ways, but one of the biggest differences is that I am a mother this year. Right from the very start. It has changed me in a lot of ways and taught me many things.

I am excited to start another year. Sometimes I look back on the passing year and think, "Wow, what a fun, amazing year". This year, I'm thinking there were some amazing things that happened, but also a lot of difficult things. 2012 kind of feels like the year I became an adult (and aged 5 years). Dealing with illnesses, injuries, and deaths last year, on top of having a brand new baby and my husband graduating law school, preparing for & taking the bar exam... It was a heavy year.

Welcome, 2013. Let's see what you've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment