Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hello Hello Again

Hello. Is it me you're looking for?

Well, here I've gone and left another blog by the wayside. Now we are coming fast upon the close of another year. I have all kinds of thoughts in my head and events in my life that I could write about to catch up, but that is just overwhelming and frankly, kind of boring for the reader.

So I'll try to keep this brief and to the point. Thing is, I haven't yet decided what the point of this post is. Or even what the point of this blog is.

I am really excited about Christmas. I never claim it as my favorite holiday, but it secretly might be. It's just kind of nice to see the whole world around me go through some kind of change at this time of year. It can't be ignored. There is festivity in the air, on the internet, at the store, on the radio, at your neighbor's house... Wherever. Today I cut some boughs from the blue spruce in our backyard to "spruce" up our mantel :). They'll probably be dry and sharp as nails in a few days, but they add so much to the indoors, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment